What is Project Pagsulong? It is a youth challenge that will award cash grants, mentorship and training programs to the business ideas that will alleviate poverty or solve a social issue in the Philippines. http://www.projectpagsulong.ph/mechanics
1. Download and fill out the Project Pagsulong Application Form at http://www.projectpagsulong.ph/mechanics
2. Go to SUBMISSION page and provide the information on all the required fields.
3. Upload the accomplished form (which contains your business proposal) and then, click SUBMIT.
4. Deadline of submission of entries is extended untilSeptember 15, 2012.
Who may join?
• Business proposals will be accepted from a group of a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 5.
• Each team can only submit one (1) proposal.
• Entrants should be Filipino citizens, 18-30 years old.
• The proposal/venture must be operated independently on its own, and not serve as a sub-project or
operation of a non-profit organization (international or local), a private company or its subsidiary.
• Existing start-ups may be considered, provided that these have not participated and won monetary
prizes from similar business grants competitions.
What are the Project Objectives?
• To help reduce poverty in the Philippines
• To provide a concrete avenue for the youth to be an enabler of social change in Philippine society
• To promote the use of innovative ICT solutions (as a tool) for young and budding Filipino social entrepreneurs